Department of Sociology
- Towards the making of a student community socially responsible through critical understanding and interpretation of social reality.
- Help students to acquire skills that will be useful in their personal and professional life
- Inculcate knowledge through innovative methods of teaching and learning
- Create awareness of social responsibility among students
- Develop independent thinking and self-reliance
- Motivate students in co-curricular and extracurricular activities to enhance skill development and employability
To respond to the needs of the society and work towards building a competent and caring woman, through experiential learning process
To work towards the betterment of self and society to lead a content, purposeful and goal-oriented endeavor.
- Equipped with skills to face the social reality confidently
- Employ-ability skills for efficient service in Government departments