Department of Sanskrit
- Imparting in-depth knowledge of the Sanskrit literature, beyond what is there in the textbook.
- Creating awareness about the ancient Sanskrit language among the youth of the country.
- Ensure that our students are aware of the rich history and culture of both Sanskrit language and India.
- Try to prepare our students for higher studies and employment.
- Developing good speaking skills and self-confidence, and make the students realize the fruits of perseverance.
- Prepare students to understand the problems of the society and develop social responsibility and good morals.
- To improve interest of the youth towards the most ancient language and promote its usage.
- Conducting competitions and seminars to those students get efficient in reading, writing and understanding the language.
- To increase the knowledge of the students boost their memory power through the ancient Sanskrit language.
- To diminish distraction and enlighten them through the philosophy that Sanskrit provide.
- To apply the principles of "असतो मा सद्गमय ", which means "Lead us from ignorance to knowledge"
- To preserve the language that gave birth to many languages and make sure that there is universal growth of studies.