Department of Computer Application & Computer Science
- The department excels in teaching, research, and service that advance the economic strength of the region, state, nation, and beyond.
- To make learning of computers available to all who are admitted to the college and transforming lives and communities through learning.
- To provide the atmosphere for students so they can create employment opportunities for themselves as well as for others.
- To prepare the students for technical training with revolutionary vision who can compete globally.
- To brush up the ethical as well as technical skills in students so that they will become the preferable choice of a prospective employer.
- To educate the students to build a tailor-made career success.
- Take decisions to support the career and personal development of our learners.
- To provide high quality instruction to our students, and equip them with the state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in computer science that they need to take up real-world challenges.
- To inculcate values of professional ethics, leadership qualities and lifelong learning.
- To prepare professionals for employment in industry, research, higher education, community partnerships and entrepreneurship to benefit the society.
- To provide technical education to the students through well-equipped labs.
- Giving personal attention to weaker students consequently, allowing them to cope up with other scholars.
- To provide a student-friendly environment that is amicable for practical knowledge.
- Motivate students in co-curricular and extracurricular activities to enhance skill development and employability.
- Developing the ability to reach generalizations and to apply them for solving everyday program.
- Understanding the impact of computer science on our way of life.
- Develop in them the skill of thinking and analyzing problems.
- Share the rich and vast experience of computer science concepts.
- Inculcate proficiency in reasoning and synthesizing.
- Exposure to latest trends being adopted in computer science.
- Develop communicative skills and soft skills.