Department of Commerce & Business Administration
- To provide locally relevant and globally competitive business education to lead meaningful, socially responsive and morally befitting life.
- To enhance physical, mental, intellectual, social and spiritual wellbeing.
- To enhance leadership potential and teamwork through curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- To strengthen industry-institution collaboration through functional MOU s for skill development and placement support.
- To provide learner- centric environment to unleash the full potential within every student.
- Update and strengthen curricular with certificate courses and enrichment activities.
- Motivate students to embrace ICT
- Encourage faculty and students to adopt hybrid system of teaching and learning.
- Create, build, nurture, sustain, imaginative, creative and innovative experiential learning environment.
- To provide well exposed and well guided practical experience through industrial visits, internships, and project report.
- To cultivate service learning through community engagement student learning experiences and outcomes.
- To provide platform for outdoor and peer level learning.