Department of Hindi
- Providing quality education & imparting knowledge of Hindi Literature
- Improving the knowledge of Hindi Language.
- Improving communicative & Educational skills.
- Improving the eligibility to fit for employability
- Developing the skills of self employment.
- Making fit for Higher Education.
- Developing Moral, Human & Ethical values
- Developing self-confidence and research bent of mind.
- Combine students to society with its problems.
- Making familiar with recent trends in Hindi (like administrative letter-writing etc.).
- Improving the knowledge of Hindi in depth through workshops, seminars, Class Seminars and assignments best practices so on.
- Improving educational and Communicative skills through the conduction of Competitions, seminars best practices, project works, value added courses and Students can get proficiency in all skills like speaking, writing, listening, reading & understanding
- Improving employability through developing communicative skills, awareness Programmes and field trips.
- Making fit for higher education through giving depth of knowledge of Hindi literature, And through workshops, seminars and projects.
- Developing values developing self-confidence & independent thinking through literature and its core subjects.
- Trying for the over - all development of students through all these activities.