Vision & Mission
- To bring higher education within the reach of all women who seek it.
- Admission on a non-discriminative basis to help them evolve into
competent individuals to be of better service to the family and the
- To instill and sustain in the students a lasting desire to seek knowledge and to impart to them the skills to acquires it.
- To develop qualities essential to make students proficient in
the two most vital feminine concerns of the modern times: home and
- To kindle in the students an awareness of their rights and
responsibilities and to impart to them the basic human values to evolve
into thinking, independent and self-respecting women.
- To help the students acquire a scientific temper in the process
of learning and strive for sound knowledge in the disciplines of
Humanities, Science and Commerce.
- To inculcate team spirit and leadership skills in the students
to ensure success in their professions and to assure career
- To inspire in the students a deep sense of pride for the nation and its culture along with a progressive and global outlook.