Vision & Mission
- To bring higher education within the reach of all women who seek it.
- Admission on a non-discriminative basis to help them evolve into competent individuals to be of better service to the family and the society.
- To instill and sustain in the students a lasting desire to seek knowledge and to impart to them the skills to acquires it.
- To develop qualities essential to make students proficient in the two most vital feminine concerns of the modern times: home and career.
- To kindle in the students an awareness of their rights and responsibilities and to impart to them the basic human values to evolve into thinking, independent and self-respecting women.
- To help the students acquire a scientific temper in the process of learning and strive for sound knowledge in the disciplines of Humanities, Science and Commerce.
- To inculcate team spirit and leadership skills in the students to ensure success in their professions and to assure career responsibilities.
- To inspire in the students a deep sense of pride for the nation and its culture along with a progressive and global outlook.
- To provide value based holistic education.
- Planned activities for Women empowerment.
- Promote skill development and employability.
- To develop scientific temper and progressive attitude.
- To inculcate sense of social responsibility and citizenship.
- To motivate students to keep the environment safe and green.
- To sustain technology up-gradation both for academic and advanced needs.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills, self –employability.