Department of Physics
- To establish a platform for the circulation and creation of knowledge through teaching and research in Physics at various levels.
- To help to create a scientific society this encourages logical thinking.
- To build a foundation for excellence and encourage the development of the institution as a premier institution by igniting and promoting enthusiasm, interests and passion in the study of Physics.
- Conduct experiments in Physics and interpret the data.
- Demonstrate the knowledge in Physics to manage the Physics projects effectively.
- To awaken the young minds and discover their talents both in theory and in practical Physics.
- To achieve the vision we should have diligent faculty who use effective teaching methodologies.
- To impart updated technical education and knowledge.
- To inculcate values of professional ethics, leadership qualities and lifelong learning.
- To support the developmental activities of the college and make the department vibrant.
- To create human resources with strong foundation in Physics this can be applied to wide areas in Science and Technology.
- To motivate students towards research in Physics as well as in interdisciplinary areas.
- To carry out high quality scientific research in wide areas of Physics.
- Encouraging students to achieve their educational goals to the best of their potential.
- Effective use of laboratories and technology to create and sustain access to learning.
- Enabling students to share their knowledge in various group activities and offer a dynamic, interactive environment that engages students in the learning process.