Department of Data Processing
Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts in Data Processing program students are expected to
- Data Processing graduates will have sufficient depth of understanding of the fundamental areas of computer science to enable them for success in today’s workplace.
- Data Processing graduates will have sufficient breadth of understanding to enable continued professional development and lifelong learning throughout their careers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS-Office, Desk Top Publishing, Web Designing
- To develop an intuitive sense of how computers work and how they can be used to make their academic work more efficient.
- To make learning of computers available to all who are admitted to the college and
- To provide the atmosphere for students so they can create employment opportunities for themselves as well as for others.
- To brush up the ethical as well as technical skills in students so that they will become the preferable choice of a prospective employer.
- Our mission is to provide a high quality undergraduate education in Data Processing that prepares students for productive careers and further study.
- Prepare the students for jobs and to provide supportive courses for their higher education and enable them for success in today’s workplace.